Coated Titanium Anode Applications
1. Industrial wastewater treatment: oil field wastewater, printing and dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, pharmaceutical wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, etc., can effectively degrade COD, ammonia nitrogen, and greatly reduce the concentration of organic pollutants.
2. Extraction of non-ferrous metals by electrolysis: Electrolytic metallurgy occupies a large proportion in the hydrometallurgical industry. The non-ferrous metals produced by electrolytic metallurgy include Zn, Cd, Cu, Mn, Co, Ni, etc. In recent years, coated titanium electrodes have been widely used in the field of electrolytic extraction of metals, which can obtain high-purity metals and recover useful metals.
3. Cathodic protection
Applied to the following areas:
1) In fresh water and sea water, prevent corrosion of ships, docks, platforms, gates and cooling equipment.
2) In alkali and salt solutions, prevent the corrosion of storage tanks, evaporation tanks, boiling alkali pots, etc.
3) Prevent corrosion of pipelines and cables in soil and sea mud.
4) In the reinforced concrete structure, the impressed current cathodic protection has a good effect.
4. Electrolyzed water
The functional water is produced by electrolyzing tap water or brackish water with titanium electrodes, which is used in water electrolysis machines and sterilizers.
1) Use electrolysis to generate hypochlorite, new ecological oxygen, hydroxyl radicals and other strong oxidizing substances to kill microorganisms.
3) Use strong oxidizing properties for sterilization and disinfection.
5. Production of sodium hypochlorite in chlor-alkali industry and chlorate industry
In the production of chlor-alkali, pure saturated brine is used as the electrolytic solution, titanium electrode is used as the anode, and asbestos wool attached to iron mesh is used as the cathode. The anode chamber produces hydrogen and sodium hydroxide, which are widely used in various industrial production after purification. .
The application of titanium anode has greatly promoted the development of the chlor-alkali industry. The electrode has high catalytic activity for chlorine evolution, and has good electrocatalytic activity, mechanical stability and chemical stability for chlorine evolution reaction.
6. Auxiliary anode for industrial electroplating
Titanium anode for electroplating is a titanium substrate coated with MMO noble metal oxides such as iridium tantalum and some other functional coatings. Generally, iridium oxide is an electrocatalyst, which plays the role of conducting electricity and catalyzing chemical reactions, and tantalum oxide is a coating stabilizer, which maintains the stability of the coating in electrolysis and reduces the rate of coating loss.
7. Electrolytic copper foil
There are two types of DSA anode structures for raw foil machines: monolithic and FIP strips: that is, a layer of titanium thin strips with star holes or titanium strips with titanium bolts on the back (thickness 5mm or 6mm).
8. Organic electrolytic synthesis
The anodes used in conventional electrochemical synthesis include graphite, lead-silver alloy, lead dioxide, titanium-coated ruthenium and other anodes. Because these anodes have shedding, corrosion, low electrocatalytic activity, and inappropriate oxidation potential, they cannot meet production needs. Titanium anodes It is widely used due to high electrocatalytic activity, electrochemical stability, and good corrosion resistance.
9. Other application fields
With the continuous development of domestic anode technology and the growth of market demand, anodes have been used in more and more civilian fields and have good market potential.