Why is titanium used for electrodes? This is inseparable from the advantages of titanium itself.
After years of factory production and research, it is found that compared with traditional graphite electrodes and lead-based alloy electrodes, the reasons for using titanium as electrodes are as follows:
(1) The size of the titanium electrode is stable, and the distance between the electrodes does not change during the electrolysis process, which can ensure that the electrolysis operation is carried out under the condition of stable cell voltage;
(2) The working voltage of the titanium electrode is low, so the power consumption is small, and the DC power consumption can be reduced by 10%—20%.
(3) Titanium anode has a long working life. In the production of chlorine gas by the diaphragm method, the metal anode is resistant to chlorine and alkali corrosion, and the anode life has reached more than 6A, while the graphite anode is only 8 months;
(4) Titanium electrodes can overcome the dissolution problem of graphite anodes and lead anodes, avoid contamination of electrolyte and cathode products, and thus improve the purity of metal products.
(5) Titanium electrodes can increase the current density.
(6) In the production of chlor-alkali, after using titanium anode, the product quality is high, the purity of chlorine gas is high, it does not contain CO2, and the alkali concentration is high, which can save heating steam and save energy consumption.
(7) Titanium electrode has strong corrosion resistance.
(8) It can avoid the short circuit problem after the lead anode is deformed, so the current efficiency can be improved.
(9) Titanium electrodes are light in weight and can reduce labor intensity.
(10) The shape of the titanium electrode is easy to make and can be high-precision.
(11) Titanium electrode substrate can be used repeatedly
Application of coated titanium electrodes:
Specifically include chlor-alkali industry, chlorate industry, hypochlorite industry, production of perchlorate, electrolytic copper foil manufacturing, persulfate electrolysis, electrolytic organic synthesis, electrolytic extraction of metals, production of electrolytic silver catalyst, electrolytic oxidation Mercury recovery by method, electrolysis of water, production of chlorine dioxide, hospital sewage treatment, electroplating industry, disinfection of domestic water and food utensils, treatment of cooling circulating water in power plants, production of acid-base ionized water by electrolysis, chrome plating/palladium plating on steel plates \Gold-plated\Ruthenium-plated, desalinated seawater by electrodialysis.
Any needs of titanium anode,please contact us: