Any question or inquiry of MMO titanium anode plate and platinized titanium anode,please contact us:
1. Technical characteristics: excellent antibacterial corrosion performance; long electrode service life; high current density and high current efficiency. Operating current density: 10000A/M2 It belongs to the oxygen evolution anode with industrial pure titanium as the base layer.
2. High catalytic activity: The platinized electrode is a high peroxygen potential (1.563V vs. mercurous sulfate) electrode, well known. The MMO anode is a low oxygen evolution overelectric (1.385V relative to mercurous sulfate) electrode, and the oxygen evolution zone of the anode is more prone to oxygen evolution. Therefore, during electrolysis, the cell voltage is also relatively low, which saves electricity. This phenomenon has been clearly reflected in the alkaline copper plated wall after copper foil treatment.
3. No pollution. MMO The oxide is a fairly stable oxide and the anode coating is a ceramic oxide of the noble metal iridium. It is almost insoluble in any acid and alkali, and the oxide coating is about 20-40 μm. The overall coating oxide content is small. Therefore, the MMO anode will not pollute the plating solution, which is basically the same as the platinum-plated electrode.
4. Cost-effective: The price of MMO anode is about 80% of that of platinum-plated electrode, MMO electrode has better electrochemical stability in alkaline copper electroplating electrolyte, and has maintained the same service life of platinum-plated electrode (coating thickness 3.5mm) .At the same time it has excellent electrolytic activity and durability.)
5. Chloride in the sulfuric acid electrolyte exists in this current environment. The use of dimensionally stable anodes prevents this phenomenon and allows insoluble anode technology to successfully achieve performance advantages in this application.
6. Anode maintenance is less. There is no need to stop production to clean and replenish anodes, replace anode bags and recoat anodes (increased productivity, reduced labor rates).
7. The life of the insoluble anode depends on the type, operating current density, and contact with various electroplating chemicals; since copper ions are easily concentrated at the edge of the hole (high current density area) and rapidly accumulate, while the central part of the hole (ie low current Density region) the packing rate is relatively much slower. This results in a very non-uniform copper packing distribution: behavior called “dog-bone” operation at moderate current densities results in dog-bone, at lower current densities barrel cracking, and at higher current densities Burning occurs. It is undoubtedly a heavy impact for electroplated circuit boards. The use of platinum-titanium insoluble anodes in sulfuric acid electrolytes results in reverse pulse electroplating anodes. Chloride is present in this galvanic environment and can cause the platinum layer to peel off after a period of time.