1. Current Density: Current density is inversely proportional to anode life. The higher the current, the shorter the anode life.
2. Titanium substrate: The substrate of the anode is generally made of pure titanium, and it is required to be above the material of TA1. If the substrate used is not pure enough, the corrosion resistance will be greatly reduced, which has a great influence on the service life of the anode.
3. Electrolyte: It is forbidden to contain fluoride ion, cyano ion and sulfur ion in the electrolyte. If it has any effect on the life of the anode.
4. Inverted pole: The reverse pole is a method often used in anode repair, which can make the old coating that has been passivated fall off the surface of the substrate, so it is forbidden to reach the pole during use.
5. Frequent power-off: In the absence of current, the coating will be greatly damaged by prolonged immersion in the solution.
6. Man-made damage: The surface of the anode should not be damaged. If a part of the coating is damaged, even a small scratch will cause the anode to be quickly corroded and passivated, eventually causing failure.
7. Short circuit: It is forbidden to contact the anode and cathode under power-on condition. The instantaneous current caused by the short circuit is very large, and the plate can be burnt.
Baoji Highstar Titanium Metal offers titanium anode plates, titanium anode meshes, titanium anode components, our commonly available coatings for Ru-Ir coating, Ir-Ta coated, and platinum coatings.
Under normal circumstances, we will quote according to your drawings or size and quantity. After the two parties have determined, we will send a formal proforma invoice, such as Visa/TT/payoneer/paypal/Western union or other payment methods you wish. .looking forward to your cooperation.