1. Application of titanium tube in military industry Titanium tube is a typhoon-class nuclear submarine, which has a very wide application in the military industry. Nuclear-powered submarines, hydrofoil boats, mortar tubes, anti-tank missiles, missile launchers, tank shields and bulletproof vests use a large number of titanium tubes. It is understood that the use of titanium pipes is as high as 9,000 tons, which indicates that the military industry has a huge demand for titanium pipes.
2. Application of titanium tube in aerospace The titanium tube of civil aircraft accounts for about 2025% of the frame weight. In addition, titanium tubes for strategic rocket engines and spacecraft (such as Shenzhou 5 and Shenzhou 6) satellite antennas are also widely used.
3. Application of titanium tube in the marine industry Titanium tube has corrosion resistance unmatched by other metal materials, especially in sea water. At present, the United States, Japan, France and other countries have developed various advanced titanium-controlled deep submarines, submarines and submarine laboratory equipment for marine research. In addition, titanium control equipment and devices have been widely used in coastal power stations, offshore oil production equipment, desalination, marine chemical production and marine aquaculture.
4. The types of chemical application equipment have developed from small and single to large and diverse.
According to the prediction of the chemical industry department, the application of titanium tube equipment has expanded from the original soda ash and caustic soda industry to the entire chemical industry. The chemical industry will use more than 1,500 tons of titanium pipes each year. After the 1970s, the national vacuum salt production titanium tube manufacturers gradually began to use titanium tube metal material manufacturing equipment, the equipment corrosion situation has been greatly improved.
5. Application in oil refining Petroleum processing products and cooling water, sulfur compounds, chlorides and other corrosive substances in petroleum refining processes Corrosive. Corrosion of equipment has become one of the main problems that plagues the refining industry. In recent years, the United States, Japan and other countries have introduced titanium control equipment, and these high corrosion links have achieved good results.
6. Application in the automotive industry Titanium tubes have been used in racing cars for many years. They have the characteristics of light weight and high strength. Already attracted by car manufacturers. At present, almost all titanium tubes are used in racing cars, and the price of titanium tubes is moderate. Japanese cars have used more than 600 tons of titanium tubes. The number of automotive titanium tubes is rapidly increasing.
7. Application in Medicine With the advancement of medical technology, implanting metal into the human body is a very rare surgical operation. Rejection reactions are relatively weak and have been widely used in human bone implants such as artificial bones, artificial joints and artificial teeth. In addition, the application of titanium tubes in pharmaceutical machinery and medical equipment has been further recognized and cannot meet the underestimation of future demand.
If you need any grade of titanium tube, please feel free to contact us. Composition, surface, tolerance and performance will definitely meet your requirements.