Titanium sintered filter / titanium sintered plate features:
1. Uniform structure, narrow pore size distribution and high separation efficiency.
2. High porosity, low filtration resistance and high penetration efficiency.
3, high temperature resistance, generally can be used below 280 degrees.
4, good chemical stability, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, with antioxidant properties.
5, no particles fall off, do not make the original liquid secondary pollution, in line with food hygiene and pharmaceutical GMP requirements.
6, good mechanical properties, can be filtered by suction filtration, easy to operate.
7, low pressure difference, small footprint, large flow.
8, strong anti-microbial ability, does not interact with microorganisms.
9. The molding process is good, and the overall welding length is up to 1000 mm.
10, can be regenerated online, easy to clean, long service life (usually several times the membrane filter)
Titanium sintered filter / titanium sintered plate Application:
With its unique properties, titanium filter can be widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, water treatment industry, food industry, bioengineering, chemical industry, petrochemical, metallurgical industry and gas purification. It is a new material with broad development prospects.
Typical uses include:
1. In the infusion of the pharmaceutical industry, small injections, eye drops, decarbonization filtration in the concentration of oral liquids, and security filtration before terminal filtration in the lean distribution.
2. Removal of impurities in the production process of raw materials, decarbonization filtration and fine filtration of materials.
3. Security filtration of ultrafiltration, RO, EDI systems in the water treatment industry, filtration after ozone sterilization and ozone aeration.
4. Clarification and filtration of beverages, liquor, beer, vegetable oil, mineral water, soy sauce and vinegar in food and beverage.
5. Decarbonization filtration and precision filtration of liquid products, liquid raw materials and pharmaceutical intermediates in the chemical industry, ultrafine fine bodies, catalyst recovery, precision filtration after resin adsorption, system heat transfer oil, material removal and impurity filtration, catalytic gas Purification and so on.
6. Oilfield backflow water filtration, security filtration before reverse osmosis in the desalination field.
7. High-temperature decarbonization and de-whitening filtration in the dye industry.
8. Vapor, compressed air and catalyst filtration for gas purification.
Titanium sintered filter core is a new type of high-efficiency porous filter material made of metal titanium powder as raw material, which is made by powder classification, molding, sintering and mechanical welding. Because its pore and filtration precision can be within a fairly wide range. It is widely used in the fields of self-lubrication, filtration, separation, catalysis, flame elimination, heat exchange, hot electron generation and gas distribution.
Main use: for gas, liquid filtration and gas distribution. Filtration accuracy: 0.22 ~ 50μm Diameter: 30 ~ 80mm Length: 100 ~ 1000mm (special specifications can be customized)
Filtration principle: Titanium filter element is a titanium metal porous filter material prepared by powder metallurgy method. The internal pores are curved and arranged, criss-crossed, uniform pore size distribution, and the filtration mechanism is typical deep filtration.
Performance: This product has excellent corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high strength, easy to ensure filtration accuracy, easy to regenerate, etc. Titanium filter element is formed by titanium powder forming and high temperature sintering, so the surface particles are not easy to fall off; use in air The temperature can reach 500-600 °C; it is suitable for the filtration of various corrosive media, such as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, hydroxide, seawater, aqua regia and the filtration of chloride solutions such as iron, copper and sodium. It has excellent mechanical properties, can be machined by cutting, welding, etc., with high compressive strength and internal pressure breaking strength up to 2MPa; its filtration precision is easy to guarantee, even if it is working under high temperature and high pressure, the aperture will not be deformed. The porosity is up to 35 to 45%, the pore size distribution is uniform, the amount of dirt is large, and the regeneration method is simple, and can be reused after regeneration.
Application: Titanium filter cores are widely used in the following areas:
1. Applied to liquid-solid, gas-solid separation
Electronics industry; pre-filtration of reverse osmosis systems, pre-filtration of deionized water systems
Food industry: filtration of beverages, brewed wines, mineral water, etc.
Petrochemical industry: terminal filtration of petroleum products and filtration of chemical carbon-alkali liquids, recovery and filtration of organic solutions of alcohol, filtration of heavy coker gas oil, and filtration of hydrogen cracking cycle oil.
Environmental protection and sewage treatment:
Pharmaceutical industry: large infusion, injection, decarburization filtration without salt water, seawater desalination.
Filtration of impurities in the air of various air compressors;
Sterile air filtration in the beer, pharmaceutical, and brewing industries;
High pressure air filtration in the aviation and transportation industries;
Mixing and purifying gases in chemical fibers;
Dry dust removal of acid gas in the pharmaceutical industry;
Gas filtration and catalytic gas filtration in the petroleum industry;
Low-temperature gas oil and gas dust removal in the environmental protection industry;
2. Application of petrochemical filtration process:
Used in the production process of copper, esters and amines for the recovery of catalysts, solution refining and recycling, and finished product refining.
It is used for catalyst recovery and product refining in processes such as ethylene glycol and phthalic anhydride.
It is used for filtration purification and removal of activated carbon fine particles in the dimethyl phthalate process.
3. Application of fine chemical filtration process:
It is used to recover precious metal catalysts in the process of synthesizing pharmaceutical intermediates such as vitamins A and E.
A process for producing a rosin derivative, an linalool, and a perfume derivative for recovering a precious metal catalyst.
It is used to recover precious metal catalysts and the like in a process for producing guanamines and alkyl acridines.
4. Application in fine filtration of the food industry:
Used in the refining of industrial steam, as well as the fine filtration of sugar liquids and alcohols.
Used for filtration of residual yeast and diatomaceous earth in beer production process.
Used in various hydrogenation industries for the removal and recovery of catalysts