Titanium sintering is a hollow filter tube which is processed by the method of powder metallurgy to process titanium metal powder without high-temperature sintering. It is widely used in liquid-solid separation in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and other industries. It is especially suitable for the pharmaceutical industry. Decarbonization filtration in large infusion and injection lines.
Material: titanium powder sintering
Shape: plate and tube of different precision and aperture produced according to different functions
Uses: Powder sintered products are widely used in fuel cells, pharmaceutical industry, water treatment industry, food industry, bioengineering, chemical industry, petrochemical, metallurgical industry and gas purification. It is a new type with broad development prospects. filter material.
Titanium powder sintered filter size
Diameter: Ф5mm – Ф200mm
Length: L50mm-L1200mm (can be customized according to requirements)
Thickness: more than 0.5mm (other specifications can be processed as required)
Filtration accuracy: 0.2um -80um
Titanium powder sintered filter plate size
Diameter: (mm) Ф5-Ф300
Filtration accuracy: 0.2um-80um
Titanium powder sintering performance
The titanium powder sintered filter material (including the tube type and the plate type) is a microfiltration element which is obtained by sintering titanium sponge powder as a raw material, sieving and molding, and then sintering. High filtration precision, good gas permeability, high mechanical strength, high material utilization, suitable for high working temperature and thermal shock resistance. Porous components of various shapes, structures, different particle sizes and porosity can be produced according to user requirements, such as: cover, cap, sheet, tube, rod filter element. Therefore, the high-temperature alloy powder sintered filter material has its unique and excellent performance with its high-tech material composition and special molding process.
Advantages of titanium powder sintering:
(1) High temperature resistance, normal use below 350 degrees Celsius.
(2) High filtration precision, stable pores, effective removal of suspended solids and particles, excellent filtration precision and good purification effect.
(3) Good gas permeability and low pressure loss. High porosity, uniform pore size, easy backflushing, online regeneration, easy cleaning, strong regenerative capacity and long service life.
(4) High mechanical strength, good rigidity, good plasticity, simple installation and use, convenient maintenance, good assembly, and can be welded and machined.
(5) The pores are uniform, and it is especially suitable for occasions with high uniformity such as fluid distribution and homogenization treatment.
(6) Filtration accuracy: 0.22~60μm.
(7) No particles fall off and do not cause secondary contamination of the stock solution.
(8) Good mechanical properties, low pressure difference, large flow rate, can be filtered by pressure filtration, and easy to operate.
(9) Good corrosion resistance, can be used in nitric acid, sulfuric acid, acetic acid, oxalic acid, phosphoric acid, 5% hydrochloric acid, molten sodium, liquid hydrogen, liquid nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, acetylene, water vapor, hydrogen, carbon dioxide gas and other organic acids. Stable use in the environment of organic compounds.
(10) The molding process is good, and the overall welding-free length can reach 1200 mm.
Other similar materials that can be produced:
Stainless steel powder sintering / nickel-based alloy powder sintering
Fuel cell, metallurgical industry and gas purification
The high appeal of titanium foams is directly correlated to a multi-industry demand for advancement in this technology
Most manufactured foams contain both types of pores, although in many cases the subtype is minimal. According to the IUPAC, pore sizes are classified into three categories: micro (less than 2 nm), meso (between 2 and 50 nm) and macro (larger than 50 nm) pores.