Porous titanium (including tube and plate) is made of industrial high-purity titanium powder, sieved, cold isostatically pressed, and then sintered at high temperature and high vacuum. Therefore, the titanium filter element has its unique excellent performance with its high-tech material composition and special molding process:
1. Uniform structure, narrow pore size distribution and high separation efficiency.
2. High porosity, low filtration resistance and high penetration efficiency.
3, high temperature resistance, generally can be used normally below 280 degrees.
4. Good chemical stability, resistance to acid and alkali corrosion, and oxidation resistance.
5, no particles fall off, do not cause secondary pollution of the original solution, in line with food hygiene and pharmaceutical GMP requirements.
6, good mechanical properties, pressure filtration and suction filtration, easy operation.
7, low pressure difference, small footprint, large flow.
8, strong anti-microbial ability, does not interact with microorganisms.
9. The forming process is good, and the overall non-welding length can reach 1000 mm.
10. Can be regenerated online, easy to clean, and long service life (generally several times of membrane filter element)