The main products include:
Ruthenium iridium titanium anode, ruthenium iridium titanium electrode, ruthenium titanium mesh electrode, supply titanium coated ruthenium electrode, titanium coated ruthenium electrode manufacturer, Shaanxi titanium coated ruthenium electrode
Metal oxide-coated titanium electrodes are distinguished by the anodic precipitation of gas in electrochemical reactions. Chlorine evolution anodes that are used to deposit chlorine gas on the anode, such as ruthenium-coated titanium electrodes, are used for the precipitation of oxygen on the anode. Oxygen anodes, such as iridium-coated titanium electrodes.
Compared with traditional graphite electrodes and lead-based alloy electrodes, titanium-coated ruthenium electrodes show unparalleled performance:
(1) The size of the anode is stable, and the distance between the electrodes does not change during the electrolytic process, which can ensure that the electrolytic operation is performed under the condition that the tank voltage is stable;
(2) The working voltage is low, so the power consumption is small, and the DC power consumption can be reduced by 10%-20%;
(3) Long working life. In the process of producing chlorine gas by the diaphragm method, the metal anode is resistant to chlorine and alkali corrosion. The anode life has reached more than 6A, while the graphite anode is only 8 months;
(4) It can overcome the dissolution problems of graphite anodes and lead anodes, avoid contamination of electrolyte and cathode products, and thus improve the purity of metal products;
(5) It can increase the current density;
(6) In the production of chlor-alkali, after using titanium-coated ruthenium electrode, the product has high quality, high purity of chlorine gas, no CO2, and high alkali concentration, which can save heating steam and energy consumption;
(7) Strong corrosion resistance;
(8) It can avoid the short circuit problem after the lead anode is deformed, so the current efficiency can be improved;
(9) The light weight of titanium electrode can reduce labor intensity;
(10) Easy shape making and high precision;
(11) The substrate can be used repeatedly.