The production of titanium anode is as follows:
1. Treatment of titanium substrate; choose Gr1 titanium plate or titanium mesh as the titanium substrate, because the hardness of Gr1 is more suitable, and the iron and oxygen content is low, the purity is high, and the electrolysis effect is better. It must be ensured that the surface of the board is smooth and smooth, free from scratches and defects.
The picture shows our current stock of titanium base material, which has been sandblasted under normal circumstances (the function of sandblasting is to roughen the surface of the titanium base material and improve the titanium bonding strength of the precious metal and the titanium base material)
2. Machining, hemming, cutting, threading, welding and forming of the selected titanium substrate, processing it into the size required by the customer, and ensuring the tolerance according to the requirements.
The picture is our laser cutting machine and worker master are welding.
3. Cleaning the formed titanium substrate after sandblasting (usually treated with 10% oxalic acid) is mainly to remove impurities, oil stains or fingerprints on the surface of the titanium substrate, so as to make the surface of the titanium substrate clean before coating;
A picture of our pickling room:
4.According to the anode environment applied by the customer, our engineers will carry out a reasonable proportion of precious metal solution, and then wait for the precious metal coating in the next step; the precious metal solution in the proportion in the picture.
5. Precious metal painting; according to different requirements, we provide three kinds of metal coatings: Ru-Ir coating (MMO coating), Ir-Ta coating (MMO coating) and platinum coating; general metal oxide coating The number of brushing is 20 -22 times;
Our technology is also constantly improving. Now we have revised the brushing method. We used a brush to paint before, but now we have changed it to a roll shape, which makes the coating more evenly distributed, and the customer feedback is also better;
6. Titanium electrode sintering treatment.
The precious metal should be sintered after each brushing. Different precious metal coatings have different sintering temperatures. As can be seen from the following pictures, each time after the sintering is completed, it must be blown and cooled before the second time. Precious metal painting , this process needs to be repeated many times to make the coating better adhere to the surface of the titanium substrate.
7. Oxidation treatment, the final oxidation should be carried out after the brushing is completed, and the oxidation temperature is generally lower than the sintering temperature.
8. After the inspection is completed, it will be packaged and shipped after the inspection is completed.
Titanium anodes are customized products. Generally, they are customized according to the specific requirements of customers and the use environment. However, in order to meet the various needs of different customers, we also have a large number of titanium anodes in stock for customers to test, including Ru-Ir, Coating, Ir- Ta coating, platinum coating and other coatings. For more details on titanium anode samples, please contact our sample department.