With its unique properties, titanium filter elements can be widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, water treatment industry, food industry, biological engineering, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, metallurgical industry and gas purification fields. It is a new material with broad development prospects.
Typical uses include:
1. In the pharmaceutical industry, infusion, small injections, eye drops, oral liquids are concentrated in the decarbonization filtration process and terminal filtration in the dilute formulation process before the security filtration.
2. In addition to impurity filtering during bulk drug production, decarbonization filtering and fine filtering of materials.
3. Ultrafiltration, RO, EDI system security filtration in the water treatment industry, filtration after ozone sterilization and ozone aeration.
4. Clarification and filtration of beverages, liquor, beer, vegetable oil, mineral water, soy sauce and vinegar in food and beverage.
5. Decarbonization filtration and precision filtration of liquid products, liquid raw materials, pharmaceutical intermediates in the chemical industry, recovery of ultra-fine fine bodies and catalysts, precision filtration after resin adsorption, system impurity removal filtration of heat transfer oil and materials, and catalytic gases Purification etc.
6. Oilfield return water filtration, security filtration before reverse osmosis in seawater desalination field.
7. High temperature decarbonization and dewhitening filtration in the dye industry.
8. Vapor, compressed air and catalyst filtration in gas purification.
Titanium filter, titanium filter, ion membrane reaction sheet
Titanium filter element is a new type of high-efficiency porous filter material made of metal titanium powder through powder classification, molding, sintering, mechanical welding and other processes. Due to its pores and filtration accuracy, it can be performed in a wide range. Adjustment is widely used in the fields of self-lubrication, filtration, separation, catalysis, flame suppression, heat exchange, thermionic generation and gas distribution.
Main use: used for gas and liquid filtration and gas distribution. Filtration accuracy: 0.22 ～ 50μm Diameter: 30 ～ 80mm Length: 100 ～ 1000mm (special specifications can be customized)
Filtration principle: Titanium filter element is a titanium metal porous filter material made by powder metallurgy. Its internal pores are bent and arranged crisscross, the pore size is evenly distributed, and the filtration mechanism is a typical deep filtration.
Performance: This product has excellent properties such as corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, high strength, easy filtration accuracy, and easy regeneration. The titanium filter element is made of titanium powder after forming and sintering at high temperature, so the surface particles are not easy to fall off. Use in air The temperature can reach 500 ～ 600 ℃; it is suitable for the filtration of various corrosive media, such as: **, **, hydroxide, seawater, aqua regia and chloride solution such as iron, copper, sodium, etc. It has excellent mechanical properties, and can be machined by cutting, welding, etc. It has high compressive strength and internal pressure failure strength of ** 2MPa and above; its filtration accuracy is easily guaranteed, and the pore diameter will not be deformed even when working at high temperature and pressure . Its porosity can reach 35 to 45%, the pore size distribution is uniform, the amount of dirt is large, and the regeneration method is simple, and it can be reused after regeneration.
Application: Titanium filter is widely used in the following areas:
1. For liquid-solid and gas-solid separation
Liquid — solid separation:
Electronics industry; pre-filtration of reverse osmosis system, pre-filtration of deionized water system
Food industry: Beverage, brewing wine, mineral water filtration.
Petrochemical industry: terminal filtration of petroleum products and filtration of chemical carbon-alkali liquids, recovery and filtration of alcoholic organic solutions, gas oil filtration of heavy cokers, and filtration of hydrogen cracking cycle oil.
Environmental protection and sewage treatment:
Pharmaceutical industry: large infusions, injections, decarbonization filtration without salt water, seawater desalination.
Gas —- solid separation
Filtration of impurities in the air of various air compressors;
Sterile air filtration in beer, pharmaceutical and brewing industries;
High-pressure air filtration in the aviation and transportation industry;
Mixing and purification of gases in chemical fibers;
Dry dust removal of acid gases in the pharmaceutical industry;
Gas filtration and catalytic gas filtration in the petroleum industry;
Low-temperature gas oil and gas dust removal in the environmental protection industry;
2. Application in petrochemical filtration process:
Used in copper, ester and amine production processes for catalyst recovery, solution refining and recovery, and product refining.
Used for catalyst recovery and product refining of ethylene glycol, phthalic anhydride and other processes.
It is used for filtration and purification of dimethyl phthalate process and removal of activated carbon particles.
3. Application of fine chemical filtration process:
It is used to recover precious metal catalysts in the process of synthesizing pharmaceutical intermediates such as vitamin A and E.
The process for producing rosin derivatives, linalool and perfume derivatives is used to recover precious metal catalysts.
It is used to recover precious metal catalysts in the processes of producing lysines and alkylpyridines.
4． Applications in fine filtration in the food industry:
It is used for the purification of industrial steam, as well as the fine filtration of sugar liquid and alcohol.
Used for filtering out residual yeast and diatomaceous earth in beer production process.
Used in various hydrogenation industries for catalyst removal and recovery.
5． Environmental protection and application in sampling:
For the filtration of various liquids and the enrichment of particulate solids.
It is used for the filtration of smoke and dust in high temperature flue gas and the filtering of gas-liquid sampling points.
For filtration of gas and liquid samples in chromatographic analysis.
6. Applications in power plant filtration:
It is used to isolate ion exchange resin in microporous media and as a desalinator.
Used for filtering and collecting waste ion exchange resin.
7. Applications of fine filtration in the electronics industry:
It is used for the purification of ions in industrial water and the purification of phosphorus fluid.
It is used for refining magnetic powder slurry of magnetic tape and refining ink of high-speed printer.
8. Applications of fine filtration in the textile industry:
For fine filtration of synthetic fiber monomers and polymers.
Matching filter element for spinning head.