Introduction of sodium hypochlorite generator
Sodium hypochlorite generator is a device that generates sodium hypochlorite solution by electrolyzing dilute brine (with conditions that seawater is available). It is composed of electrolytic electrode assembly, rectifier power supply, automatic control system and other parts. The pure sodium hypochlorite solution is a strong oxidant. Strong bactericidal and bleaching effect, it is currently the most widely used disinfectant.
Principle of Sodium Hypochlorite
The main function of sodium hypochlorite disinfection is to form hypochlorous acid through its hydrolysis. Hypochlorous acid is further decomposed to form new ecological oxygen. The strong oxidizing property of new ecological oxygen denatures the bacteria and proteins on the virus, causing death. Pathogenic microorganisms. Secondly, in the process of sterilization and virus killing, hypochlorous acid can not only act on the cell wall and virus shell, but also because the hypochlorous acid molecule is small and has no charge, it can penetrate into the body of bacteria (viruses) and bacteria (viruses). Organic polymers such as proteins, nucleic acids, and enzymes undergo oxidation reactions, thereby killing pathogenic microorganisms. Thirdly, the chloride ion produced by hypochlorous acid can also significantly change the osmotic pressure of bacteria and virions, making cells inactivate and die.
The salt solution contains several ions such as Na + and H-. According to the theory of electrolysis, when the electrode is inserted, the electrolyte solution conducts electricity due to the movement of the ions and the electrode reaction at a certain voltage. At this time, CL-, OH- The negative ions move toward the anode, while the positive ions such as Na + and H + move toward the cathode, and a discharge occurs on the corresponding electrode, thereby carrying out a redox reaction and generating a corresponding substance. The electrolysis process of saline solution can be expressed by the following reaction equation:
NaCl = Na + + Cl-
Anodic electrolysis: H2O = H + OH-2Cl-2e— → Cl2 ↑ Cathodic electrolysis: 2H- + 2e— → H2 ↑ In a diaphragm-free electrolysis device, the electrolyte and the hydrogen produced by the electrolytic product escape from the solution In addition, the others are in an electrolytic cell. Because the hydrogen gas has a certain stirring effect on the solution during the expulsion process, a series of chemical reactions occur between the electrolytic products between the two electrodes.
Structure of sodium hypochlorite anode group
The sodium hypochlorite anode group is composed of: titanium anode plate, titanium cathode plate, bipolar titanium electrode, titanium bus plate, titanium flange, titanium terminal post, insulating connecting rod, insulating gasket, insulating nut, etc.
The shapes of titanium anodes for sodium hypochlorite generators produced by our company are: ruthenium-iridium-titanium plate-shaped titanium anodes, ruthenium-iridium-titanium mesh-like titanium anodes, ruthenium-iridium-titanium plate-butt-welded titanium anodes, ruthenium-iridium-titanium rod-shaped titanium anodes, ruthenium-iridium-titanium filaments Titanium anodes and other shapes and specifications, the applicable range of products from 50 grams to 5 kg of sodium hypochlorite generators, the quality of titanium anode products in line with GB / T 28233-2011 sodium hypochlorite generator safety and health standards.
Sodium hypochlorite generator titanium anode
Application field of sodium hypochlorite generator
1. Sodium hypochlorite is a disinfectant used to disinfect and inhibit the growth of algae.
(1) Used for disinfection of drinking water, including rural drinking water and urban self-provided water sources.
(2) For the treatment of hospital sewage. The discharged sewage can reach the discharge standard after being treated with sodium hypochlorite.
(3) For the disinfection of tableware and utensils in restaurants, restaurants, canteens; for the disinfection of tea sets, towels, bath towels, etc. in hotels, baths, etc .; also suitable for household disinfection of tableware, vegetables, fruits, etc.
(4) Used for disinfection of swimming pool water.
(5) Disinfection of algae by cooling circulating water in power plants.
2. Treatment of electroplating cyanide-containing wastewater. It can oxidize cyanide to become a non-toxic substance, so that the cyanide content in the discharged wastewater reaches the discharge standard.
3． Reduce BOD. Oxidation of organic compounds present in wastewater by chlorine to reduce BOD.
4． In addition to color and taste. The color (such as printing and dyeing industry) and breath substances produced in industrial wastewater are oxidized by chlorine to remove color and control breath.
5. bleach. Papermaking, printing and dyeing, textile and other parts can use sodium hypochlorite as a bleaching liquid, the effect is equivalent to liquid chlorine or bleaching powder.
Baoji Qixin Titanium Industry Co., Ltd. is committed to the research and development, application and manufacturing of noble metal-coated titanium anodes for the electrochemical industry. The products are widely used in environmental protection, hydrometallurgy, sewage treatment, electroplating, sanitation and disinfection, industrial circulating water descaling and sterilization, Cathodic protection, aluminum foil formation, copper foil generation and manufacturing, sludge dewatering, ion water machine, and water production.