Advantages of Ruthenium Iridium Chlorine Elution Titanium Anode:
Any needs,please contact us:
1. The anode size is stable, and the electrode spacing does not change during the electrolysis process, which can ensure that the electrolysis operation is carried out under the condition of stable cell voltage.
2. The working voltage is low, the power consumption is small, and the consumption can be reduced by about 20%.
3. The titanium anode has a long working life. In the chlorine gas production by the diaphragm method, the coated titanium anode is resistant to chlorine and alkali corrosion.
4. It can overcome the dissolution problem of graphite anode and lead anode, avoid the pollution of electrolyte and cathode products, and improve the quality of products.
5. Can improve current density. For example, in the production of chlor-alkali by the diaphragm method, the current density of the graphite electrode is 8A/dm2, and the titanium anode can be doubled to 17A/dm2, so that in the electrolysis plant and the same electrolytic cell, the output can be doubled.
6. It has strong corrosion resistance and can work in many electrolytic media with strong corrosiveness and special requirements.
7. It can avoid the short circuit problem after the deformation of the lead anode, thereby improving the current efficiency.
8. The base titanium material can be used repeatedly.
Industrial production of chlor-alkali, sodium hypochlorite, electrolytic synthesis of organic compounds, sewage treatment, seawater desalination, etc.
It is used as anode for dilute salt water electrolysis to generate sodium hypochlorite, anode for seawater electrolysis to generate sodium hypochlorite, tap water sterilization and disinfection, series electrode products for sewage treatment, seawater desalination electrode, elimination of plankton in industrial circulating water, etc.
1 Chlorine evolution type includes: Ruthenium titanium, ruthenium iridium titanium, ruthenium iridium tin titanium and other ruthenium formula coatings; Oxygen evolution type includes: iridium tantalum titanium, high iridium (various) and other iridium formula coatings; 2 Special coatings : Platinum-coated titanium anode; 3 Coating times: Brush process. 4 Enhanced electrolytic life of the coating: the test method is based on the provisions of the GB 12176-90 standard
The ruthenium series reaches more than 24 hours, and belongs to the A-level product in the GB 12176-90 standard.
The iridium system can reach more than 400 hours, and the formula adjustment can reach a maximum of 800 hours. There is currently no national standard for this item to compare with.
Note: The precious metal coating acts as a catalyst to promote the electrochemical reaction.
The use of titanium anodes: ruthenium-coated titanium anodes for alkaline electrolyte environments, and iridium-based titanium anodes for acidic electrolyte environments ions are selected.
Use industries: chemical industry, electro-metallurgy, water treatment, environmental protection, sodium hypochlorite generator, chlorine dioxide generator, electroplating, organic electrosynthesis, cathodic protection, electrodialysis, electrolytic pickling of steel plates, metal foil production, and other electrolytic industries. Electrochemical industry, electro-metallurgical industry, chlor-alkali industry, hypochlorite, perchlorate, persulfate electrolysis, hospital sewage treatment, wool spinning mill wastewater treatment, printing and dyeing wastewater, oil field wastewater, manganese dioxide production. Waste battery recycling, ink production wastewater, cyanide-containing wastewater from electroplating factories.
Specific application examples: titanium anode for electrowinning metal, titanium anode for copper recovery from etching solution, titanium anode for MMO cathodic protection (titanium anode strip, titanium conductive strip), titanium anode for electrocatalytic oxidation coking wastewater treatment, and electrolysis of seawater for chlorine production Titanium anode, strip titanium anode, anode for sewage treatment, titanium conductive belt, titanium anode for ammonia nitrogen wastewater treatment, titanium anode for electrolytic silver catalyst, tubular anode for sodium hypochlorite generator, titanium anode for chlorine dioxide generator, titanium anode for swimming pool disinfection , Titanium anode for chlor-alkali industry, anode for electroplating
Electrolysis of salt water to produce sodium chlorate
1. Current density: 2000~2500A/M2
2. Sodium chloride concentration: 250~350g/l
3. Temperature: 40~50°C
4. Service life: 6 Years