The anode of the cyclone electrolysis device is made of coated titanium tube, and the cathode is made of tubular pure titanium material.
Use titanium-copper composite rods. Available in regular sizes, for any inquiries please contact :
Introduction to Cyclone Electrolysis Technology:
At present, the application fields of this technology include: copper, zinc, nickel, cobalt, lead, gold, silver, precious metals and wastewater treatment, etc., and there are dozens of users all over the world. All electrolysis technologies are based on the basic theory of electrochemistry, and cyclone electrolysis technology is no exception. The traditional electrolysis technology is to place the cathode and anode in a slow-flowing or stagnant cell. Under the action of the electric field, the anion moves directionally to the anode, and the cation moves directionally to the cathode. Electro-deposited precipitation is obtained, thereby obtaining an electrolytic product.
The cyclone electrolysis technology is based on the difference in the theoretical precipitation potential (E¢) of each metal ion, that is, as long as the metal to be extracted has a large potential difference with other metal ions in the solution system, the metal with a positive potential is easy to be preferentially placed at the cathode. The key to precipitation is to eliminate the adverse effects of concentration polarization on electrolysis through high-speed liquid flow.
The outstanding advantages of cyclone electrolysis technology include:
(1) Portable or modular assembly, small footprint;
(2) Wide range of application fields, the same device can process a variety of metals; in sewage treatment and metal recovery, etc.
(3) The solution is closed-circuited, and there is no emission of harmful gases;
(4) Selective electrolytic deposition of metals;
(5) Higher current density and current efficiency;
(6) High-efficiency and high-purity electrolytic extraction of low-concentration solution, the metal recovery rate can reach ppm level. Generally speaking, copper can be degraded to less than 3g/L, and the cathode copper can reach 99.99%.
Introduction of Cyclone Electrolysis Device:
1. The cathode cylinder is made of φ219*3*1550mm stainless steel (316L) or pure titanium (TA1) material
2. Use 0.3-0.5mmTA2 titanium elastic plate for the initial plate, process it into a φ219mm cylinder, and put it into the cathode cylinder.
3. The anode tube is φ57*3*1500mm, φ57*3*1500mm or φ57*3*1500mm, and the conductive parts are
Use titanium-copper composite rods.
4. The anode tube is installed with the upper and lower positioning rods to locate the anode tube in the middle of the cathode copper to ensure equal spacing between the electrodes, and the coating is titanium-coated iridium
5. The electrolyte is injected into the cathode cylinder from bottom to top at high speed through the infusion pump for eddy current metal deposition.
6. Commonly used swirl electrolysis cathode current density is 500-600A/m2, anode current density is between 1400-1700.
7. The upper and lower plastic caps of this device are made of ABS plastic, and the upper cover has an exhaust port.
8. The conductive part is in the lower part. This device is based on groups. Generally, one group is 10-24 pieces, 10-24 pieces are connected in series, and the groups are connected in parallel. The voltage of a single slot is about 2.5v.
9.Common size specifications:
|No.||Anode Size||Cathode Size|
10. Electrochemical performance and life test (reference standard HG/T2471-2007 Q/CLTN-2012)
|Item||Enhanced weightlessness/mg||Oxygen evolution potential/V||Test Conditions||Cl-content g/L||Service life|
|Titanium Iridium Tantalum||≤10||＜1.43||15% H2SO4||＜2||18个月|