Baoji Highstar Titanium Metal is a professional titanium electrode manufacturer, our MMO coating process titanium anode is world-renowned, about 70% of the products are exported, and the other 30% are used domestically.
MMO coating process titanium anode is our core product, and MMO coating process is also the most important part of our company. For the specific process, please check this article:The Production of Titanium Anode
The following pictures are of our MMO coating process. In order to maintain the uniformity of the coating, workers need very professional techniques in the painting process. The painting process must be professionally trained. We will conduct regular coating brushing training.
Any inquiry or question of MMO coating process, please feel free to contact us, thank you.