1. Electrolytic production of chlor-alkali industrial chlorate industrial sodium hypochlorite
The chemical industry for the production of chlorine, hydrogen and caustic soda by electrolyzing salt solution is called the chlor-alkali industry. It is the largest field in the modern electrochemical industry and plays an important role in the national economy.
In addition to the above, it is also possible to prepare a downstream product of hydrogen chloride (aqueous solution is hydrochloric acid), sodium hypochlorite, chlorinated guanidine, polyvinyl chloride (referred to as PVC Polyvinyl chloride polymer = PVC molecular structure), hydrogen peroxide and the like.
In the production of chlor-alkali, the pure saturated brine is used as the electrolytic solution, the titanium electrode is used as the anode, the iron mesh asbestos is used as the cathode, the anode chamber generates chlorine gas, the cathode chamber generates hydrogen and sodium hydroxide, and after purification, it is widely used in various industries. in production.
The application of titanium anode greatly promotes the development of chlor-alkali industry, and it is an epoch-making contribution to the field of electrochemistry. The electrode has high catalytic activity for chlorine evolution and has good electrocatalytic activity, mechanical stability and chemical stability for chlorine evolution. It is an irreplaceable electrode material in the chlor-alkali industry today, with a service life of more than five years.
2, electrolysis function water electrolysis function sink
Functional water is defined as water that has been subjected to artificial treatment to obtain various useful functions. Electrolyzed water is welcomed as a sterilization treatment technology with good sterilization effect, high practicability and no secondary pollution. The functional water is produced by electrolyzing drinking water or a trace amount of light brine through a titanium electrode, and is widely used in an electrolysis machine.
1) The use of electrolysis to produce hypochlorite, new ecological oxygen, hydroxyl radicals and other strong oxidizing substances to kill microorganisms.
2) The electrolysis electrode is directly applied to the microorganism to cause it to die.
3) Alkaline ionized water can directly treat a variety of diseases, effectively improve the body’s metabolic function, eliminate harmful acidic metabolites, and enhance the body’s ability to prevent and improve disease resistance.
4) Acidic ionized water has the effect of inhibiting the growth of bacteria, the effect is the same as the astringent water of beauty, and the strong oxidizing property is used for sterilization and disinfection; the alkaline ionized water is used to regulate the physiological function of human body.
Our company YC-90 ion water electrolyzer has reasonable structure, low energy consumption, wide application water quality, reliable performance, long life and easy cleaning. The tank body is made of ABS plastic with good thermal stability. The electrode is made of titanium-based sintered platinum. Group metal alloy, high conductivity, non-toxic, good oxidation resistance, good reverse performance, long service life, in line with national drinking water safety standards.
Installation size: 185 X 44 X 70mm / Model: YC-90 / Water output: 90 ~ 120 l / h / Plate material: TA1 / Housing material: ABS plastic / overcurrent density: 5000A / voltage ≤ 24V / ORP value : less than -250 mV / service life: 5-10 years (depending on water quality) / PH value alkaline 7.5-10 acid 6.5-3.5 / trough structure: five poles and four troughs / heavy metals and toxic substances: no.
Instructions for use: This electrode can be used as a guide, that is, any terminal of the DC power supply wiring is positive and the other end is negative. Use the tee connection side for the water inlet and the other end for the acidic water and alkaline water outlet. The water quality varies from place to place, and the water resistivity varies. Therefore, gradually increase the voltage (between 24 volts and 30 volts) or current after the water is passed, until the water outlet is suitable for acid and alkaline water. If there is a further requirement for the pH value, the determination is continued by adding 0.3% saline.
3. Manufacture of sodium hypochlorite generator and chlorine dioxide generator electrode. (84 disinfectant)
Sodium hypochlorite is a strong oxidant. It is a truly efficient, broad-spectrum, safe and powerful sterilizing and viricidal agent. It has strong bactericidal effect and can replace oxidants such as bleaching powder.
According to the chemical determination, the ppm level sodium hypochlorite is almost completely hydrolyzed into hypochlorous acid in water, and its efficiency is higher than 99.99%. Hypochlorous acid can not only act on the cell wall and virus coat in the process of sterilization and virus killing, but also because the hypochlorous acid molecule is small, has no charge, and can penetrate into the bacteria (virus), and the bacteria (virus) body protein, An organic polymer such as a nucleic acid or an enzyme undergoes an oxidation reaction to kill a pathogenic microorganism.
Appearance: plate, mesh, tubular, etc. Our company supplies long-term supply to Hengyang, Beijing, Yixing, Chongqing, Weifang, etc., current density 30~60A, voltage 24V.
4, cathodic protection
In the environment of steel, such as ocean, hull, bridge, etc., due to the corrosion of impurities and micro-batteries in steel, combined with the complex natural environment, although corrosion-resistant alloy steel is selected and the thickness of the material is increased, excellent corrosion-resistant paint is applied. Corrosion of structures is still very serious, which greatly threatens safe production, and cathodic protection is an important and convenient measure for effective protection of permanent steel structures in the ocean.
1) Using the applied current, the entire surface of the protected metal structure becomes a cathode, called impressed current cathodic protection.
2) Connect a metal or alloy with a more negative potential to the metal device to be protected, called sacrificial anode protection.
Applied to the following areas:
1) Prevent corrosion of ships, docks, platforms, gates and cooling equipment in fresh water and sea water.
2) In the alkali and salt solutions, corrosion of the storage tank, the evaporation can, the caustic soda pot, and the like is prevented.
3) Prevent corrosion of pipelines and cables in soil and sea mud.
5, gold plated, steel plate galvanized tin
Titanium electrode has excellent electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance, and its service life is much higher than that of lead anode. It can work stably for more than 4,000 hours and has low cost. It will be an inevitable trend in the development of electroplating zinc and tin production at home and abroad.
Titanium electrodes are currently used in Japan, the United States, Germany, and China, which not only greatly saves plating energy, but also creates conditions for the production of thick galvanized and tin steel sheets because of the increased plating current density.
6, non-ferrous metal extraction
Electrolytic metallurgy occupies a large proportion in the hydrometallurgical industry. Non-ferrous metals produced by electrolytic metallurgy include Zn, Cd, Cu, Mn, Co, Ni, Cr, and the like.
The advantages of electrolytic metallurgy are high selectivity, high purity metals, and the recovery of useful metals. Therefore, it can handle low-grade minerals and complex polymetallic ore components, which is beneficial to the comprehensive utilization of resources. In addition, the pollution to the environment is small, and production is easier to continue and automate.
In recent years, coated titanium electrodes have been widely used in the field of electrolytic extraction of metals, and have become the second industrial field in which titanium electrodes are used on a large scale.
7, electrolytic copper foil
With the development of science and technology, the degree of automation is increasing, which has promoted the rapid development of the electronics industry. The application of large integrated circuits has increased the demand for copper foil in the electronics and instrument industry, and the quality requirements for copper foil are also increasing.
According to the thickness, it can be divided into several types such as 105 μm, 70 μm, 35 μm, 18 μm, 12 μm, 9 μm, and 5 μm, and the copper foil of 12 μm or less is generally referred to as an ultra-thin copper foil.
The electrolytic copper foil is a cathode which is partially immersed in a copper sulfate solution and continuously rotated, and is continuously electrolyzed to produce a foil. The international production of copper foil is mainly controlled by Japan, with about 15 domestic production enterprises and a production capacity of around 35,000 tons.
8, sewage treatment
With the rapid development of industry and agriculture and population growth, the amount of sewage discharged by humans has increased dramatically, causing many waters to suffer from different degrees of pollution. Electrochemical treatment of sewage is divided into direct electrolysis and indirect electrolysis.
1) Direct electrolysis means that contaminants are directly oxidized or reduced on the electrode to be removed from the wastewater. Direct electrolysis can be divided into a cathode process and an anode process. The anode process refers to the oxidation of pollutants on the surface of the anode to be converted into less toxic substances or biodegradable substances, and even inorganic substances to reduce the pollution. The cathode process refers to the reduction of pollutants on the surface of the cathode to be removed. It is mainly used for the recovery and dehalogenation of halogenated hydrocarbons and the recovery of heavy metals.
2) Indirect electrolysis refers to the use of electrochemically generated redox species as reactants or catalysts to convert pollutants into less toxic substances. Indirect electrolysis can be divided into reversible processes and irreversible processes. The reversible process refers to the electrochemical regeneration and recycling of redox species during electrolysis; the irreversible process refers to the oxidation of organic matter by substances produced by irreversible electrochemical reactions.
It is applied to printing and dyeing wastewater treatment, landfill leachate treatment, manure sewage treatment, cyanide-containing wastewater treatment, pharmaceutical wastewater treatment, hospital sewage treatment, and organic wastewater treatment.
9, PCB electronic circuit board factory etching waste liquid recycling
Etching is an important process in the production of printed circuit boards. With etching, the waste etching solution contains a large amount of copper ions or other metal ions, which can be recycled by electrolysis. Through this recycling process, enterprises not only increase the economic benefits by recycling metals such as copper, but more importantly, they meet emission standards and resource recycling, and have long-term social benefits.
The waste liquid includes: acid etching waste liquid, alkaline etching waste liquid, low copper containing waste liquid, waste fixing liquid, waste frame material, nickel-containing waste liquid, waste liquid containing gold and palladium, and waste tin-removed water.