1. Purchase the GR1 model titanium substrate to ensure that the surface of the plate is smooth and flat, without deep scratches and defects.
2. Machining the purchased titanium substrate and processing it to the size required by the customer.
3. Annealing and leveling the titanium substrate at a temperature of >500 °C. (To eliminate stress and ensure flatness.)
4. When the annealing leveling treatment, a dense titanium oxide layer is formed on the surface of the titanium substrate, and it is polished by mechanical or artificial means, and the surface thereof is made of titanium metallic luster.
5. The titanium substrate is subjected to pickling etching with 10% strength oxalic acid, and is subjected to a micro-boiling state for several hours to etch the surface oxide layer into a titanium hydride surface.
6. Qualitative and quantitative configuration of the precious metal solution according to the anode environment applied by the customer.
7. Detecting that the pickled titanium substrate is qualified, that is, the surface layer is gray uniform matte structure, and then manually coating and arranging, sintering at a set temperature, sintering naturally, cooling, and cooling to normal temperature for a second coating Resume, and so on, until the configuration solution is finished after 17~20 times.
8. After the sintering of the above processed parts is completed, the life test will be carried out with the test piece of the furnace, and the qualified package will be shipped.