The principle of electrolytic descaling
Electrolysis is carried out through a special electrolysis descaling device. During the electrolysis process, heavy metal ions (including scale) in the water will adhere to the surface of the negative electrode (cathode) in the electrolysis tank of the electrolysis descaling system, thereby reducing the ion concentration. In the reaction area near the anode, under the action of the electric field, the chloride ion loses electrons and is converted into free chlorine, accompanied by the generation of trace amounts of ozone and hydroxide radicals, which have the effect of killing algae, thereby inhibiting the growth of algae and fungi.
Circulating water treatment and descaling device (circulating water electrolysis descaling machine, scouring machine, descaling device):
1. Core electrolytic cell: composed of noble metal oxide coated anode rod and cathode cylinder
2. Other accessories: controller, power cable and corresponding accessories, etc.
3. The device has a simple design structure and is easy to operate. It can be directly placed in a cooling tower or a reservoir, and is easy to use.
4. The core electrolytic cell of this device is independently produced and developed by Uchuang Technology. When it is designed for reverse use, the descaling and descaling time is short, and the loss of the anode coating is relatively reduced, so the maintenance cost is reduced.
5. The electrolysis reaction occurs directly without adding other agents.
6. The circulating water descaling device can be designed according to the actual water quality and treatment capacity.
Electrolytic descaling machine accessories: titanium mesh is coated with ruthenium iridium mixed oxide coating anode, and the outer scale collecting cylinder is made of titanium mesh cylinder.
Any inquiry of titanium anode,please contact us: