high pure Gr1 Gr2 Gr3 Gr5 Gr9 Gr12 titanium plate / sheet
Titanium plate manufacturing process
Hot forging is a forging process performed above the metal recrystallization temperature.
Hot rolling is a rolling process performed above the recrystallization temperature.
Cold rolling rolling process where the plastic deformation temperature is lower than the recovery temperature.
Annealing: A metal heat treatment process that slowly heats the metal to a certain temperature for a sufficient time, and then cools at an appropriate rate (usually slow cooling, sometimes controlled cooling).
Pickling: Immerse the product in an aqueous solution of sulfuric acid or the like to remove thin films such as oxides on the metal surface. It is the pre-treatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel, rolling and other processes
The characteristics of titanium plate:
1. Titanium seed plate is an oxide film on the surface, which is equivalent to a good long-term wear-resistant hair release agent. The use of titanium seed plate saves the separation agent, makes the peeling of the electrode plate easy, and eliminates the pretreatment of the seed plate. The board is half lighter than the copper seed board.
2. The service life of the titanium seed plate is more than 3 times that of the copper seed plate, and it can reach 10 to 20 years according to the operating conditions
3. The crystalline structure of electrolytic copper made of titanium seed plate is dense, the surface is flat and smooth, and the quality is excellent.
4. Since the titanium seed plate does not need to be coated with a separating agent, the contamination of the copper electrolyte can be avoided.
5. Increase the production capacity and reduce the production cost of electrolytic copper, so as to have better economic benefits.