High quality gr1 gr2 gr7 titanium pipe fitting tee
FOB Reference Price
$3 – $500 / pc | 1 pc (Min. Order)
Lead time： Stock/within 7-20 days
Shipping： Provide air or sea freight services as needed
Sample: Manufacturer provides proofing service
Packaging: Standard export packaging service
Place of Origin
Aerospace, industry, medical,fishing line
Powder Or Not:
ASTM ，AMS,DIN Standard
1/2” ~ 6”
Other titanium grade
Supply Ability:5000 pcs/ per Month
Processing of titanium tee
The seamless titanium tube is made by an extrusion process, and the welded titanium tube is formed by welding the sheet after crimping. Generally, the thickness of the seamless titanium tube is relatively small, and the diameter is relatively small. Titanium tee in the air below 550 ° C, the surface will quickly form a thin and dense titanium oxide film, so in the atmosphere, sea water, nitric acid and other oxidizing medium and strong alkali, its corrosion resistance is better than most stainless steel. Seamless titanium tube. Titanium alloy has high strength, its tensile strength is 686-1176MPa, and the density is only about 60% of steel, so the specific strength is very high. The seamless titanium tube has a high hardness. The hardness (HRC) of the titanium alloy (annealed state) is 32-38. Excellent high temperature and low temperature performance. At present, the working temperature of the new heat-resistant titanium alloy can reach 550-600 °C; at low temperature, the strength of the titanium alloy is increased compared with the normal temperature, and has good toughness. The low-temperature titanium alloy can maintain good at -253 °C. toughness. Titanium alloy can maintain good mechanical properties under high temperature at high temperature. Titanium tee has higher heat resistance than aluminum alloy and has a wide operating temperature range. The seamless titanium tube has a low modulus of elasticity. The elastic modulus of the titanium alloy (annealed state) is 1.078×10-1.176×10 MPa, which is about half of that of steel and stainless steel.
Titanium and titanium alloy products have strong corrosion resistance and high temperature and high pressure resistance. Titanium tees are used in the production of non-ferrous metals and rare metals. Many grades of corrosion-resistant titanium alloys are much better than stainless steel in many aggressive media. In the non-ferrous metallurgical production, titanium firstly improves labor productivity, greatly improves product quality, improves working conditions, and achieves mechanization and automation to a large extent. Titanium is used in the form of rolled steel in the industry, and products manufactured from rolled products can meet the requirements for manufacturing large-scale and important equipment. Titanium tee efficiently manufactures titanium parts in the form of castings (equipment, pumps, etc.) and cermet parts. For example, industrially, titanium alloy pumps are used instead of cast iron pumps and acid-resistant steel pumps to deliver potassium and magnesium hydrochloric acid solutions (including Weak hydrochloric acid), the service life is increased by 15 to 20 times, and the loss is reduced by 2/5 when transporting liquid.
Titanium alloy pipe production process
(1) Forging: Titanium ingot inspection – free forging – elimination of work hardening annealing mechanical processing – stress relief annealing – precision forging – internal and external surface machining – dimensional inspection – performance testing – identification storage
(2) Die Forging: Titanium Ingot Inspection – Mold Forging – Elimination of Work Hardening Annealing – Machining – Stress Relief Annealing – Internal and External Surface Machining – Dimensional Testing – Performance Testing – Marking
(3) Spin forging: Titanium ingot inspection – Elimination of work hardening annealing – Machining – Stress relief annealing – Internal and external surface machining – Dimensional inspection – Performance testing – Marking in storage
(4) Welding ring: blank inspection – splicing – welding – calibration – elimination of work hardening annealing – mechanical processing – stress relief annealing – internal and external surface machining – dimensional inspection – performance testing – identification storage
Q:How to get titanium pipefitting suitable for me?
A:Check the details and click on send us Website form or email (email@example.com) and tell us the specification,grade and quantity you need. We will respond to you within 2 hours and give you the best offer.
Q:What are the classification of titanium pipefitting?
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A:If it is in stock, we will ship it within 2 days. If it isnot in stock, the construction period is about 7-15 days.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:We support wire transfer, T/T, credit card payment, PayPal, Payoneer,Western Union.
Q:Is it possible to provide free samples?
A:Of course,We can send free samples for your test according to your needs, you only need to pay a small amount of shipping.
Characteristics of titanium pipe processing
1. Corrosion resistance of titanium pipe fittings. Titanium is a highly reactive metal with a very low equilibrium potential and a strong tendency to thermodynamically corrode in the medium. Titanium has good stability and corrosion resistance in various media such as oxidation, neutrality and weak reduction.
2. Titanium pipe joints have good heat resistance. It can be used for a long time at 600 degrees or high.
3. Non-magnetic, non-toxic, titanium alloy pipe is a non-magnetic metal that will not be magnetized in a large magnetic field.
4. Low modulus of elasticity, 57% steel.
5. Inhalation performance. Titanium fittings are an active metal that reacts with a wide range of elements and compounds at elevated temperatures.
Free to contact us
Country / Region
Titanium material/anode/tube/bar/plate/pipefitting/CNC parts/bolts/foam
11 – 50 People
Total Annual Revenue
US$2.5 Million – US$5 Million
Europe Market 18.5.00%
North America 37.00%
South America 26.5.00%
No. of Employees in Trade Department
Average Lead Time
Total Annual Revenue
US$2.5Million – US$5 Million
Accepted Delivery Terms
FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FAS, CIP, FCA, CPT, DEQ, DDP, DDU, Express Delivery, DAF, DES
Accepted Payment Currency
USD, EUR, JPY, CAD, AUD, HKD, GBP, CNY
Accepted Payment Type
T/T, L/C, D/P D/A, MoneyGram, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, Cash, Escrow
Tianjin, Shanghai, Ningbo