ASME16.9 45 90 180 degree titanium elbow
FOB Reference Price
$12 – $295 / pc | 1 pc (Min. Order)
Lead time： Stock/within 7-20 days
Shipping： Provide air or sea freight services as needed
Sample: Manufacturer provides proofing service
Packaging: Standard export packaging service
Place of Origin
Aerospace, industry, medical,fishing line
Powder Or Not:
ASTM ，AMS,DIN Standard
1/2” ~ 6”
Other titanium grade
Supply Ability:5000 pcs/ per Month
The nature of the titanium elbow
Excellent strength, hardness, low density, light weight, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, good machinability and excellent corrosion resistance
Product introduction of titanium welded pipe
1, titanium welding pipe specifications: the outer diameter of the largest 15000mm outer diameter minimum 19mm, the largest: 630mm, thickness: 1-10mm. (the inner diameter of 550 is the largest, 18 minimum)
2, welding method: automatic welding machine welding, plasma welding, manual argon arc welding, vacuum argon arc welding
3, detection method: according to customer needs to do radiation detection, coloring, flaw detection, water pressure test and other tests.
4, the implementation of standards: HG / T 3651, HG / T 20592, ASTM B363, ASTM B861, etc.
5, production grade: GR1, GR2, GR5, GR7, GR9, GR12
Specifications of titanium elbow: elbow (R=1.0D, R=1.5D)
2, 45 degrees, 90 degrees, 180 degrees seamless extrusion or butt weld elbow
3, wall thickness: 1-18mm
Titanium alloy pipe production process
(1) Forging: Titanium ingot inspection – free forging – elimination of work hardening annealing mechanical processing – stress relief annealing – precision forging – internal and external surface machining – dimensional inspection – performance testing – identification storage
(2) Die Forging: Titanium Ingot Inspection – Mold Forging – Elimination of Work Hardening Annealing – Machining – Stress Relief Annealing – Internal and External Surface Machining – Dimensional Testing – Performance Testing – Marking
(3) Spin forging: Titanium ingot inspection – Elimination of work hardening annealing – Machining – Stress relief annealing – Internal and external surface machining – Dimensional inspection – Performance testing – Marking in storage
(4) Welding ring: blank inspection – splicing – welding – calibration – elimination of work hardening annealing – mechanical processing – stress relief annealing – internal and external surface machining – dimensional inspection – performance testing – identification storage
Q:How to get titanium pipefitting suitable for me?
A:Check the details and click on send us Website form or email (email@example.com) and tell us the specification,grade and quantity you need. We will respond to you within 2 hours and give you the best offer.
Q:What are the classification of titanium pipefitting?
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A:If it is in stock, we will ship it within 2 days. If it isnot in stock, the construction period is about 7-15 days.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:We support wire transfer, T/T, credit card payment, PayPal, Payoneer,Western Union.
Q:Is it possible to provide free samples?
A:Of course,We can send free samples for your test according to your needs, you only need to pay a small amount of shipping.
Precautions for installation and transportation of titanium heat exchange tubes and titanium tubes
1. Titanium and titanium alloy pipe installation Titanium and titanium alloy pipe transportation and storage of titanium pipe manufacturers should pay attention to contact and collision with iron materials.
2, titanium and titanium alloy tube cutting should be mechanical, cutting speed should be low speed; titanium tube with a grinding wheel cutting or grinding, special grinding wheel should be used; flame cutting should not be used. The groove should be machined.
3. Titanium alloy welded pipe welding should be carried out by inert gas shielded welding or vacuum welding. Oxygen-acetylene welding or carbon dioxide gas shielded welding cannot be used, nor ordinary manual arc welding should be used.
4. Titanium and titanium alloy pipes shall not be tapped and extruded with iron tools and materials; rubber sheets or soft plastic plates shall be placed between carbon steel supports, hangers and titanium and titanium alloy pipes to make them It is not in direct contact with titanium and titanium alloy pipes; titanium and titanium alloy pipes should be installed with casings when they pass through the wall and penetrate the floor. The gap should not be less than 10mm, and the insulation should be filled. The insulation should not contain iron impurities.
5. Titanium and titanium alloy tubes should not be directly welded to other metal pipes. When a connection is required, a loose flange connection can be used. The non-metallic gaskets used are generally rubber mats or plastic mats, and the chloride ion content should not exceed 25 ppm.
Free to contact us
Country / Region
Titanium material/anode/tube/bar/plate/pipefitting/CNC parts/bolts/foam
11 – 50 People
Total Annual Revenue
US$2.5 Million – US$5 Million
Europe Market 18.5.00%
North America 37.00%
South America 26.5.00%
No. of Employees in Trade Department
Average Lead Time
Total Annual Revenue
US$2.5Million – US$5 Million
Accepted Delivery Terms
FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FAS, CIP, FCA, CPT, DEQ, DDP, DDU, Express Delivery, DAF, DES
Accepted Payment Currency
USD, EUR, JPY, CAD, AUD, HKD, GBP, CNY
Accepted Payment Type
T/T, L/C, D/P D/A, MoneyGram, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union, Cash, Escrow
Tianjin, Shanghai, Ningbo