ABOUT TITANIUM ELBOW
- Size: DN15-1200 (NPS: 1/2-36 inches)
- Wall thickness: 1-18mm (Sch5s to Sch80s)
- Material: GR1/GR2/GR5/GR7/GR12
- Executive Standard: ASME B16.9
- Production process: seamless extrusion or butt welding elbow, polishing, lathe processing, pickling, rolling sand.
TITANIUM ELBOW ADVANTAGES
- It has excellent corrosion resistance in mediums of acid, alkali and salt, and is particularly resistant to Cl-corrosion. Sewage resistant, scale does not deposit on the inner surface of the pipe.
- Low density, high strength and light equipment.
Widely used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, chemical fiber, food, pharmaceutical, chlor-alkali, vacuum salt, fine chemical, biological engineering, desalination, marine engineering and other industries
DETAILED REFERENCE PICTURE
Titanium elbow(45 degree Gr2 ASME B16.9)
Titanium elbow(90 degree Gr2 ASME B16.9)
Titanium elbow(180 degree Gr2 ASME B16.9)
Titanium bend tube ( as customer’s requirements )
Titanium coil tube(as customer’s drawing)