What is titanium foam used for?
Titanium form has a wide range of functions, such as hydrogen production, electrodes for hydrogen fuel cells, and filtration. It is a very environmentally friendly and promising new material.
Many people have a doubt, how to produce hydrogen? In our years of production experience, titanium foam has a very good effect on hydrogen production. Titanium sintered plates have a variety of precisions and thicknesses, which can be suitable for various use environments. The following are the specific parameters of titanium foam, please refer to.
The following is a detailed introduction about titanium sintering, if necessary, please download: Powder Sintering Products List – Baoji Highstar
|Titanium filter elements technical parameters|
|Fiter Grade||Porosity||Filter Rating (um)||Pore size Max（um）||Permeability 10-12m2||Gas Permeability m3/h.m2 kpa||Composition Strength Map/cm2|
We cooperate with many hydrogen fuel cell manufacturers and hydrogen fuel cell engine manufacturers, and can provide titanium foam at preferential prices in batches. Some products are for your reference.
Titanium powder sintered filter material (including tubular and plate type) is a micro-filter element made of industrial high-purity titanium powder (99.4%) as a raw material, after sieving, forming, and sintering. Therefore, the titanium powder sintered filter material with its high-tech material composition and special molding process, has its unique excellent performance:
1. Uniform pore diameter, stable pore shape and high separation efficiency.
2. High porosity, low filtration resistance and high penetration efficiency.
3. High temperature resistance, can be used normally below 250 ℃.
4. Good chemical stability, resistance to acid and alkali corrosion (PH2-12), and anti-oxidation performance.
5. No particles falling off, no secondary pollution of the original liquid, which meets the requirements of food hygiene and pharmaceutical GMP.
6. Good mechanical performance, low pressure difference, large flow rate, pressure filtration and suction filtration, simple operation.
7. Strong anti-microbial ability, does not interact with microorganisms.
8. can be regenerated online, easy to clean, and has a long service life (generally several times the membrane filter element)
9. The molding process is good, and the overall length without welding can reach 1200 mm.
10. It is non-magnetic, non-toxic, and has good compatibility with human tissues and blood. It is widely used by the pharmaceutical industry, food industry and water treatment industry.
Application fields of titanium filter element:
With its unique properties, titanium filter can be widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, water treatment industry, food industry, biological engineering, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, metallurgy industry and gas purification fields. It is a new type of filter material with broad development prospects. Typical uses include:
1. Decarburization filtration in the concentrated distribution of large infusions, small injections, eye drops, and oral liquids in the pharmaceutical industry, and security filtration before terminal filtration in the diluted distribution.
2. Impurity removal, raw material decarburization and fine filtration in the production process of APIs.
3. Ultrafiltration for water treatment, security filtration for RO, EDI system, filtration after odor sterilization and ozone aeration.
4. Clarification and filtration of beverages, fruit juice, liquor, beer, vegetable oil, mineral water, soy sauce, vinegar in food and beverage processing.
5. Decarbonization filtration and precision filtration of liquid products, liquid raw materials and pharmaceutical intermediates in the chemical industry, filtration and recovery of ultrafine crystals and catalysts, precision filtration after resin adsorption and system impurity removal and filtration of thermally conductive oil and materials, and catalytic gases Purification etc.
6. Oilfield re-injection water filtration, security filtration of reverse osmosis in the field of seawater desalination.
7. High-temperature decarburization and debais filtering in the dye industry.
8. Vapor, compressed air and catalyst filtration for gas purification.
Precautions for using titanium filter
1. Titanium filter is a consumable. Although it is more durable than other filter elements, it should be careful not to scratch, touch, smash, or fall during cleaning and disassembly to prevent man-made damage. It is strictly prohibited to apply force to the surface of the filter element with tools.
2. In general, the filtrate is filtered from the outside of the filter element, and reverse filtration is not recommended.
3. When filtering, slowly pressurize to the required working pressure, and it is strictly forbidden to open the valve immediately and quickly pressurize.
4. The maximum working pressure ≤ 2MPa. When the filtration efficiency is less than 50%, clean air or clean fluid should be used for online backflushing and backwashing.
5. When performing backflushing and backwashing, the titanium filter element is generally backflushed with pure gas first. The backflushing pressure is 1.2-1.5 times of the working pressure, and the backflushing time is 3-5 seconds each time. Backwash with clean liquid, backwash 3-5 minutes, 2-3 operations.
6. If the filter element is backflushed and backwashed online, the pressure loss is still serious, and it should be removed in time for cleaning.
Any inquiry,please contactus: