The key to the chlorine-making technology of electrolysis of brine is the anode material for electrolysis. In the process of electrolysis of brine, especially in the process of electrolysis of seawater, due to the low concentration of sodium chloride, the anode reaction not only has chlorine evolution reaction, but also oxygen evolution reaction, so , the requirements for the anode are relatively high.
After repeated tests and applications by many domestic manufacturers, titanium-based noble metal oxide anodes have good electrocatalytic activity and relatively low price, and the cost performance is relatively high. In recent years, more and more applications in the electrolysis of brine and seawater chlorine production .
– Commodity name: Electrolysis of seawater to produce chlorine electrolytic cell and titanium-coated ruthenium anode group
– Product specifications: 50g, 100g, 200g, 500, 1000g, 2000g/h, the size can be customized according to customer needs
– Product color: electrode black, transparent
-Material composition: Titanium-based coated electrode, acrylic or PVC cover
The specifications of electrolytic chlorine cell and titanium electrode group developed by HS METAL are:
1. 50g/L, 100g/L, 200g/L, 300g/L, 500g/L, 1000g/L, 2000g/L. The factory independently designs and develops it, and other specifications can also be customized according to customer needs.
2. Ambient temperature: ≤45℃
3. Salt water concentration 2%-5%, or seawater access
4. Appearance size: tube type, plate type, etc.
Our factory has many years of experience in R&D and production, and can provide technical services for the restoration and coating of titanium electrode groups, saving costs for customers and ensuring after-sales.