1. The anode size is stable, and the electrode spacing does not change during the electrolysis process, which ensures that the electrolysis operation is carried out under the condition that the cell voltage is stable.
2. Low operating voltage, low power consumption, and can reduce consumption by about 20%.
3. The working life of titanium anode is long. In the chlorine industry produced by diaphragm method, the coated titanium anode is resistant to chlorine and alkali corrosion.
4. It can overcome the problem of graphite anode and lead anode dissolution, avoid pollution of electrolyte and cathode products, and improve product quality.
5. Increase current density. For example, in the production of chlor-alkali by the diaphragm method, the current density of the graphite electrode is 8 A/dm2, and the titanium anode can be multiplied by up to 17 A/dm2, so that the output can be doubled in the same case of the electrolytic plant and the electrolytic cell.
6. It is highly resistant to corrosion and can work in many corrosive and special electrolytic media.
7. It can avoid the short circuit problem after the lead anode is deformed, thus improving the current efficiency.
8. The base titanium can be used repeatedly.
Industrial production such as chlor-alkali and sodium hypochlorite, electrolytic synthesis of organic compounds, sewage treatment, seawater desalination, etc.
It is used in the electrolysis of dilute brine to produce sodium hypochlorite anode, seawater electrolysis to produce sodium hypochlorite anode, tap water sterilization, sewage treatment series electrode products, seawater desalination electrode, and elimination of plankton in industrial circulating water.
1 Chloride type includes: lanthanum titanium, lanthanum titanium, antimony tin titanium and other lanthanide formula coatings, oxygen evolution type includes: lanthanum titanium, sorghum (multiple) and other lanthanide formula coating; 2 special coating : platinized titanium anode; 3 coating times: brushing process. 4 Enhanced electrolytic life of the coating: The test method is based on the provisions of GB 12176-90
The lanthanide system has reached more than 24 hours and belongs to the A and other products in the GB 12176-90 standard.
The lanthanide system is more than 400 hours, and the formula adjustment is up to 800 hours.
The use of titanium anode: alkaline electrolyte environment with lanthanide coated titanium anode, acid electrolyte environment with lanthanide coating titanium anode above is only a general case, the specific titanium anode used in various industries, according to the specific electrolyte Contains ions to select.
Use industry: chemical, electrometallurgy, water treatment, environmental protection, sodium hypochlorite generator, chlorine dioxide generator, electroplating, organic electrosynthesis, cathodic protection, electrodialysis, electrolytic pickling steel, metal foil production, and other electrolysis industries. Electrochemical industry, electrometallurgical industry, chlor-alkali industry, hypochlorite, perchlorate, persulfate electrolysis, hospital sewage treatment, woolen mill wastewater treatment, printing and dyeing wastewater, oil field wastewater, manganese dioxide production. Waste battery recycling, ink production wastewater, and cyanide wastewater in electroplating plants.
Specific application examples: titanium anode for electrowinning metal, titanium anode for etching copper, titanium anode for MMO cathodic protection (titanium anode belt, titanium conductive belt), titanium anode for electrocatalytic oxidation coking wastewater treatment, chlorine for electrolysis seawater Titanium anode, strip titanium anode, anode for sewage treatment, titanium conductive belt, titanium anode for ammonia nitrogen wastewater treatment, titanium anode for electrolytic silver catalyst, tubular anode for sodium hypochlorite generator, titanium anode for chlorine dioxide generator, titanium anode for swimming pool disinfection Titanium anode for chlor-alkali industry, anode for electroplating
Electrolyzed brine to produce sodium chlorate
1. Current density: 2000~2500A/M2
2. Sodium chloride concentration: 250~350g/l
3. Temperature: 40~50°C
4. Service life: 6 Years