Titanium is a metallic element, gray, with atomic number 22 and relative atomic mass 47.867. Can burn in nitrogen, high melting point. Passive titanium and titanium-based alloys are new structural materials, mainly used in the aerospace industry and the marine industry. Because titanium has the characteristics of high melting point, small specific gravity, high specific strength, good toughness, fatigue resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, low thermal conductivity, good high and low temperature tolerance, and low stress under rapid cooling and rapid heating conditions, its commercial value is in In the 1950s, it was recognized by people and used in high-tech fields such as aviation and aerospace. And continue to promote to chemical, petroleum, electric power, desalination, construction, daily necessities and other industries.
Titanium rods and forgings
National plate number: TA1, TA2, TA3, TA7, TA9, TA10, TC4, TC4ELI, TC6, TC9, TC10, TC11
American label: GR1, GR2, GR3, GR5, GR7, GR12
Hot forging – hot rolling – turning (polishing)
National standard: GB/2965-2007, GB/T13810, Q/BS5331-91
American Standard: ASTM B348, ASTM F136, ASTM F67, AMS4928
Supply state: hot working state, annealing state
1. GB 228 Metal Tensile Test Method
2. GB/T 3620.1 Titanium and Titanium Alloy Rod Grades and Chemical Composition
3. GB/T3620.2 Chemical composition and composition tolerance of processed products of titanium and titanium alloy bars
4. GB 4698 Sponge Titanium, Chemical Analysis Methods of Titanium and Titanium Alloys
TC4 Titanium Alloy Rod
1. The chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloy rods shall comply with the provisions of GB/T 3620.1, and when repeated tests are required, the allowable deviation of the chemical composition shall comply with the provisions of GB/T 3620.2.
2. The diameter or side length of the hot-worked bar and its allowable deviation shall comply with the provisions of Table 1.
3. After hot processing, the bar is turned (ground) and cold-rolled, and the allowable deviation of the diameter of the cold-drawn bar should meet the industry regulations.
4. The out-of-roundness of the bar that has been turned (ground) after hot processing should not be greater than half of its dimensional tolerance.
5. The indefinite length of the processed bar is 300-6000mm, and the indefinite length of the annealed bar is 300-2000mm. The fixed or double length should be within the range of the indefinite length. The allowable deviation of the fixed length is +20mm ; The length of the double ruler should also be included in the incision amount of the bar, and the amount of each incision is 5mm. The length of the fixed length or the double ruler should be indicated in the contract.
Aerospace, aviation, navigation, ships, desalination, petroleum, chemical industry, mechanical equipment, nuclear power equipment, power equipment, automobile and motorcycle parts, sports and leisure, medical parts, steel and metallurgy, high-tech fields.
Any inquiry of titanium metal,please contact us.