The production of Anode Titanium Plate for Electrolytic Copper Foil by electrodeposition method takes electrolytic copper or scrap copper wire with the same purity as electrolytic copper as raw material, dissolves it in CuSO4 to make an aqueous solution of copper sulphate sulphate, and uses a metal roller as a cathode to undergo electrolytic reaction. The metal copper is continuously electrolytically deposited on the surface of the cathode roller and stripped from the cathode roller at the same time. This process is called the green foil electrolysis process.
1. Working principle:
Using CuSO4 as the electrolyte, under the action of direct current, the cations move to the cathode and the anions move to the anode. On the cathode, Cu2+ gets two electrons to reduce to Cu, which is electrochemically crystallized on the cathode roll to form copper foil, and then rewinded by peeling It is driven by a motor to drive the winding roller, and then undergoes subsequent processing to form the resulting product.
The roll in the foil machine is called the cathode tank, and the electrolyte tank is called the anode tank, which is the key core component of the foil machine.
2. Electrodeposition method to produce special anode for electrolytic copper foil:
1. The solution conditions used in the anode plate
Concentration of Cu2+≤200ppm
The concentration of Cl-≤100ppm
Current density of anode plate≤800A/m2
Solution temperature ≤50℃
2. The front and back surfaces of the anode plate are coated with precious metal oxide (MMO) coating treatment
3. HS metal electrodeposition method for producing titanium anodes for electrolytic copper foil has the following advantages:
1. Good conductivity, low oxygen evolution potential and long service life.
2. Stable pole spacing
3. Can improve production capacity
4. High carrying current and uniform current distribution
5. Low energy consumption, long working time, service life ≥40000KA/h
It can be customized according to the working conditions of the customer’s equipment. It is an ideal auxiliary anode for the production of electrolytic copper foil equipment.